Eligibility for admission
Candidates with at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with at least two school subjects- English / Hindi / Sanskrit / Mathematics / Botany + Zoology, Physics + Chemistry, Economics,History,Civics and Geography at the graduation level are eligible for apply.
Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance tests comprising of a written test, group discussion and interview.
- Matric/ ICSE/ CBSE / Certificate and mark sheet.
- Intermediate/ +2 Mark sheet
- Degree Mark sheet
- Caste certificate in support of belonging to a scheduled caste/ Scheduled tribe / Other backward class from the authorized authority(circle officer / B.D.O./ C.O)
- A Letter from the head of the institution to support the claim of teaching experience (if applicable),
- Three recent passport size photo.
How to Apply
Application forms along with prospectus may be had from the college office. It should be duly filled in by the candidate and submitted to the office along with certificates / documents indicated in the forms.
Medium of Instruction
English and Hindi will be held as medium of instruction. Examinations can be written either in English or hindi except in language subjects.
Course fee for the session 2014- 2015 has been fixed Rs.90,000/- (Rupees ninety thousand only) & examination and other miscellaneous charges on actual basis.
Rules And Regulations
- The Students / Trainees are required to attend all classes / program. 75% minimum attendance is required as per the University norms.
- A Trainee must attend college functions and activities viz. cultural function/ seminar/ symposium / debates/quizzes/ essay competition/ sports/ picnic/ community services etc..
- Prior permission is required from the principal for any absence either from theory or practical classes or community life activities
- The time schedule will be followed strictly.
- The students name will be dropped from the rolls if he / she is absent continuously for more than 10 days without sanctioned leave. Readmission fee will be charged.
- There will be two semester examinations and three content tests. Student must sit for all of them.
- Discipline at all levels is required to be maintained.
- All Rules of the college are binding on all atudents.
The Library has got more than 4000 numbers of books and journals related to B.Ed.
- Mathematics and Science Laboratory
- Psychology Resource Centre
- ICT Resource Centre
- Social Science Resource Centre
- Physical & Health Education
- Art & Craft Resource Centre